Interio description and features
- Custom panels / slideshow
- Custom ads / banners
- Social bookmarks integrated
How to install Interio template
- Before you can upload Interio template to your WordPress, you first need to download interio.zip.
- Next you must upload the interio.zip file to your website via the WordPress Dashboard. Log in to wp-admin and click the Appearances > Themes tab.
- Next click the "Install Themes" button and then click the "Upload" link.
- Click "Choose File" and locate the interio.zip file you just downloaded and click "Install Now."
- Once then theme has been uploaded, you can activate it from within the Appearances > Themes tab.